Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Go East Side Wildcats!






Avery had his very forst football game Saturday and boy did he do good!!! His team played the Clinton Dragons and beat them 20-0!!! I was wondering if there would be any "real" playing and I got my answer on the first play!! We scored everytime we had the ball!!!!! Avery played offensive tackle and did a great job at holding back the other team. He definately has football running through his veins. As you can tell in the pictures the kids look like bobbleheads running around. Avery is #22


Avery I think has found something he really likes to do and he doesn't whine about going to practice 3 times a week. His coach says that Avery is a natural and that he can see Avery will have a long football career. If you want to see more footbal pics let me know and I;ll send you the album!


Getting lined up for the extra point.































3 comments:

The Boe's ~ said...

Hey when are you coming and leaving? We may be able to come down Saturday?

Anonymous said...

Avery, I love your football uniform. Thank you for coming and seeing Paw Paw and I, we ALWAYS enjoy having you around and going and doing things with you. Keep up the great work playing your position in football, we will see you next week, can't wait to go to one of your games....Love you, Maw Maw

Teagan said...

hey! you have a blog!! i'm following now...