Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Beginning!




Hello all! I thought I would create a blog so that everyone could keep up with us without a million phone calls. So much is going on this summer that this will be a lot easier and I will hopefully keep it updated and post pictures when I have them.
We got Avery all signed up for Kindergarten this month and he's ready to go. He has ask me almost everyday " Do I get to go to school tomorrow?" So sweet. I guess I'm gonna have to make him a calendar and put an "X" over each day as it passes. We also got him signed up to play football this fall. I can't wait to see my little bean pole with all those pads and a HUGE helmet running up and down the field!! LOL I can't believe he's ready to do all this stuff!!! Boy 5 years has flown by.


Last weekend we went to Pigeon Forge and visited with family that was in from Kentucky. We stayed up there one night then went back on Saturday so we could take full advantage of the FREE swimming pool! Avery usually freaks out at water, but we put is floatie suit on and away he went! He swam all over that pool and was jumping in by the time we forced him out. He had so much fun. I keep telling Dennis we need a pool in our yard! I will post some pics so you can see.
There's not much going on with me and Dennis. Dennis is still driving a concrete truck and I am staying at home with Avery until he starts school. I'm gonna go back to work full time since I know the school will take good care of him. It's kinda sad, but I'm looking forward to it. We just started leading a small group and love how God is using us in our church. I will get pictures posted as I get them!!








No comments: